Wednesday, March 23, 2011

WIP Wednesday



This week has been going by fast for me. Not a whole lot to report either as the flu made its way throughout house, so I didn't get to write as much as I wanted to since it hit me, too. I'm working on a blog post and hoping to have it up in the next few days. I'm moving along on my work in progress and should hit the half way mark either this weekend, or the start of next week. I have to say I really, really love writing this book. It's pushing me out of my comfort zone, but it's becoming a really strong story for that.

I guess it's time for the snippet this week.

“Why did you leave this morning?”

“Chad, let’s not do this. Okay?”

“That’s not going to work.” He stepped and closed the space between them even more. “Talk to me Katie. Why did you leave? And what did you mean back there that you’re not who I need you to be?”

“Last night shouldn’t have happened. Things are too crazy in my life right now.” She crossed her arms across her chest, taking a deep breath like she was trying to relax her nerves. “I’m not made for what you want in the bedroom.”

10 comments:

  1. I enjoyed reading your snippet.

    Denise<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmmm......nice!

    BTW, I'm hosting Roland D Yeomans today, who self-published his book THE BEAR WITH TWO SHADOWS and is sharing his journey with us as well as a four book giveaway!

    www.nas-dean.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, so good. I love reading the little bits that you give us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice little peek! I'm intrigued. Hope the nasty flu is FINALLY gone. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks everyone! Yes, the flu is gone finally and hope that it's gone for good this year. Now I can get back to posting more blog post.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a fantastic snippet. Really. I want MORE.

    <3 Gina Blechman

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Gina! I'll have more to post soon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi,

    Nice snippet! Just dropping by to say hello I'm an Honoury Romance Crusader, (didn't make it to Crusader sign up due to illness). Naturally, a romance writer to boot! ;)

    best
    F

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...