Sunday, April 17, 2011

Six Sentence Sunday 4-17-11



This weeks six comes from Road to Recovery.


“So, what, you thought you'd come and annoy me?” Erin asked over the din of music and chatter.

“I have no clue what you're talking about,” Kyle innocently replied.

“Just because you helped me on a case today doesn't entitle you to talk to me now. Not after two years of ignoring me." Maybe coming out hadn’t been the best idea. She entertained the thought of leaving for a moment, before pushing it aside.

For additional authors participating in showing their awesome six sentences, visit the official site for more information.

5 comments:

  1. He's a bit hard to ignore, lol. Great pic and excellent snippet

    ReplyDelete
  2. *GULP* I want HIM to come into my recover room! *swoon* Really great snippet, BTW. LOL. I had to wonder what case they were working on and why the annoyance.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Man, she is wicked pissed, and I'm curious to know why!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two years of ignoring her...doesn't sound good for him.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...