Sunday, July 3, 2011

Six Sentence Sunday 7-3-11




This week's snippet comes from a new work in progress. We come in where Alex finds Tasha after she left to find evidence on her own, and they're on the way back to his house.

“I’m not going to lie in your arms like everything is fine, damn it. You’re not going to treat me like one of your principles, Alex. I don’t need your help. I can do this on my own.”

Alex cussed under his breath, and pulled the truck to the side of the road. Outside, they’d passed all the snow and were on dry land again. He turned in his seat and nudged her chin up, so she was forced to look at him.


For additional authors participating in showing their awesome six sentences,visit the official site for more information.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...