Sunday, August 7, 2011

Six Sentence Sunday 8-6-11


It's been a few weeks since I've posted a Six Sentence Sunday with the kids being out for summer break. This comes from my book, Bound To Protect, which has been contracted by my editor. The release date is still pending.

“Doesn’t sound like nothing.” He quirked a brow at her. He moved a step closer, heat lacing the look in his sea green gaze, a gaze set on making the beating in her chest louder. Chad’s fingertips caressed her bare shoulder, creating a sexual awareness on which she'd long ago given up. One that if she was truthful with herself, she wasn’t sure she wanted to end.

“It seems to me that you’re interested in bondage.”

“I, no, I mea-”

“Don’t lie to me.”


For additional authors participating in showing their awesome six sentences,visit the official site for more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...