Sunday, January 15, 2012

Six Sentence Sunday

I'm back this week with another sneak peak at Bound To Protect. Let's see what's up with Kate and Chad. You can purchase a copy from evernightpublishing.com on Monday.


si




“Good, just keep going along with whatever I do, and I’ll get you to safety.” Damn if his voice didn’t sound like he’d swallowed some rocks.
“I can do that.”
“Do you two need a room?” Kyle asked as he tried to hold back a laugh.
“No, it’s all for show.” Bullshit. It wasn’t a show on his end, and from her reaction it wasn't for her either.



If you want to join in or find more great authors doing Six Sentence Sunday go here.



7 comments:

  1. Sounds like they're about to have some fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, hot six, Alyssa. It's not all for show? Really? I want to know more. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't say, you'll have to read the book to find out. :)

      Delete
  3. I'm glad they're in apparent agreement!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is intriguing! And I love the part about swallowing rocks. Fab!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mmm...I love a gruff voice! intriguing six! ;)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...