Sunday, March 4, 2012

Six Sentence Sunday

I've decided to continue with the same scene I had up a few weeks ago. Let's check in on Katie and see what's going on with her and the mystery man in her bedroom.







“Please, Kaden, let me up.”


His free palm roamed over her ass as it moved towards her back to her shirt. A moment later she heard something crash in the living room and her shirt ripped some more. Oh God, no, she couldn’t go through that! She’d rather die than to have him touch her again. His body lowered close to hers, and she could hear heavy breathing. 


You can purchase Bound To Protect from Evernight PublishingKindleARe, and Bookstrand. If you would like to join in with some awesome authors for Six Sentence Sunday, go here.

7 comments:

  1. Sexy Cover Art! Great six, too. :)

    Michelle
    www.michelle-pickett.com/blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Intense six - love your cover!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm, really makes me want to know more about the two of them and what will happen next! Terrific excerpt!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great six! Caught my attention and intrigued me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eeeek! Alyssa, that's so scary! My heart's racing already. Intense six. :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...